A Business Marketing Association (BMA) Event
BMA of Minnesota presents: Get an Online Makeover for You and Your Company!
Join us to hear a panel of online marketing and web development experts discuss the transition from an informational web to a social web and share practical suggestions for how you can take action.
As an attendee you will learn how to:
• Build a core value of knowledge, training, expertise and tools via digital channels into your products and services
• Create content that is valuable to your stakeholders and customers that will actually get shared on the web
• Leverage existing tools to change your website from a static and stale brochure to an engaging and relevant communication tool
• View digital channels as a process rather than just a project
• Engage in online communities that have a meaningful and measurable impact for both your company and you as a professional.
The panel of experts features:
• Jonathan Anderstrom, Founder and President, St. Paul-based Creed Interactive
• Karin Khuhro, Panel Moderator and Founder of Strategy E-ssentials, Inc.
• Dan Platt, Online Marketing Manager, Tennant Company
• Paul Unglaub, Online Marketing Manager, Entellus Medical, Inc.
The panel will be followed by a hands-on workshop. In this workshop, certified social media manager Angie Glotzbach will teach proven strategies to amplify your Linkedin presence. LinkedIn is a powerful B2B social network that requires knowledge, dedication and time to use effectively. Those who master it, have reported sales in the six digits as a direct result of their engagement with the tool and their connections. Whether you’re looking to improve your connections, gain visibility, attract opportunities or showcase your expertise, Angie can help you achieve your goals.
Attendees will learn to:
• Develop, nurture & utilize your personal connections
• Use keywords for better contacts
• Post the right content, to the right people, at the right time
• Effectively use settings, apps and “hidden” tools
For more information and to register visit BMAminnesota.org.